Monday, April 12, 2010

The aftermath

Guess What! Well no, Im not gonna shout about the proposal anymore, in fact I haven't even told you how it all happened. But the picture below should say enough for now, let me save that for later BUT guess what! Dad got this call from one of our friends in Thailand informing us that someone had posted some of my stuff back to them *im guessing after finding julie's dad's business card in my bag. Apparently it was found nearby a dump yard by the beach.

As you can imagine, my passport, money, mobile and camera is gone but no one really mentioned anything about my favourite Dior eyeliner :)

Im go glad, atleast some part of it is being return.

If you've missed out, 10 days ago robbed. Read about it here

I promised my next post will be about how he popped the question. It's gonna take sometime because there is so much to write. . . stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky bitch! Im gonna jump all over you when you get back. That ring is crazy gorgeous.

    Cant wait to partayyy!

    Love u loads,

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete