Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here we go again...

Hey everyone..

Sorry for the lack of updates! Let's just say the past few days just hasn't been too breezy in Krabi.

Our holiday here started off, so smooth and everything seemed so perfect, right until I got ROBBED! You think you only read it than hear about it, but then you never think it'll happen to you. Things got worst when my sister had a bad fall on Tue night to dins and Ed and I had the hugest argument ever! The parents are overwhelmed and considering cutting short our vacation. *hence the fights between me and my holiday boyfriend*...So pretty much, everyone has been under the weather!

We return to Malaysia to visit grams in some very deserted town called Alur Setar next week. 'Oh what a joy!' but I really am looking forward to her lamb curry, she makes the best!It's totally wicked, everytime we have it we try convincing her to come live with us in Coventry.

Tomorrow, my 'good friday' will be spent trying to sort out some immigration stuff, since I lost my passport when I got robbed, lucky me...my phone was in my pocket when my bag got snatched! :(

I fear so much now, I think id rather spend the rest of my days here in Krabz under the sheets with a book. I've decided to quit stressing over the 'long distance' issue and just let it go. If Ed and I were meant to work out, I am pretty sure it will....

At this point,I cant wait to be home!

Very very emotional....i wish i had my friends with me..

Till then,
Rheenz

No comments:

Post a Comment